What are Sample Replays?
Sample Replays are used when you've created a track either around or containing a non royalty-free sample. A Sample Replay is essentially an interpolation of the sample that still captures the spirit of the original piece of music.
The Process :
- You send Info/Sample to be assessed
- We Have world-class musicians interpolate & capture the essence of the Original Sample
- We will send the draft to you / discuss any revisions
- Musical Replays (Real Instruments) - Real Guitars, Pianos, Strings, Brass, Synthesizers, Drums + more
- Vocal Recreation - Vocal Acapella Loops or Full Tracks for Sample Recreation purposes
To get started, Email : info@NeedThatKit.com with the subject "Sample Replays" & Include all info/Original Sample.